Ride an e-bike through the park for spectacular views encompassing Moreton Island and Mooloolaba to the south and Coolum and Noosa to the north.
- Half Day Hire 4 Hours | From
- Full Day Hire 8 Hours | From
- Two Day Hire Weekend Getaway | From
- Three Day or Long Weekend Hire From
- Four Day Hire From
- Week Hire 7 day From
Perfect Day Trip or Weekend Getaway on the Sunshine Coast
Want to discover more of what the Sunshine Coast has to offer? You can get to know our playground intimately when you hire an E-bike. There are over 96 kilometres of bicycle paths around the Sunny Coast which can take you to our exciting surf beaches, our idyllic riverside coves, and our amazing rainforests, mangroves and creeks. From Coolum down to Caloundra, you can immerse yourself in the sights, sounds and smells of paradise, stopping when and where you want, seeing far more than from a car.
As well as exploring all our natural wonders, you could do a café ride, sampling all the goodies our foodie haven has to offer. Or visit some of the other awesome attractions available on the Sunshine Coast. Checkout our bikemap on Things to do Sunshine Coast!
About Our E-Bikes
Choose from four styles of E-bikes, all with a range of 40 to 50 km (depending on terrain) to explore the Sunshine Coast.
- Comfort range Uban2+ E-bikes with suspension, digital trip display, and seven gears:
- Urban2+, medium 42cm frame unisex bikes and;
- Urban2+, large 50cm frame men’s bikes.
- Basic range E-bikes:
- i3, small 42cm frame with three gears;
- Urban2, medium 46cm frame with 7 gears.
For the kids choose from:
- Under 15kg front mounted baby seat;
- Under 18kg rear mounted baby seat;
- Toddlers to 5 yrs tandem child chariot trailer;
- 6 to 9yrs Tag-a-long trail-a-bike towed behind parents E-bike;
- 9 to 14yrs Foldaway E-Bike (call to book);
- 13 to 16yrs Urban i3 E-bike.
All bike hires come with safety helmet (mandatory wear on Queensland roads) and bike locks. Baskets/panniers supplied free on request. Charger supplied for overnight hires. Extra battery for longer day rides available on request.
Important note: Helmets and closed-in shoes must be worn whilst riding bikes. All children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian.