Looking for a fun way to get to know the area? Enjoy scenic cycling around the town and learn about the Noosa Biosphere and bikeways.
- Half Day Hire 4 Hours
- Full Day Hire 8 Hours
- Two Day Hire 48 Hours
- Three Day Hire 72 Hours
Enjoy Scenic Cycling With a Noosa Bike Hire
The electric bikes provide a fun, easy, innovative alternative to regular cycling. The bikes are powered by peddle-assisted electric motors that take the hard work out of cycling, making them a great option for anyone interested in getting outdoors without having to be an athlete or experienced cyclist.
These bikes require little effort and can be used by anyone at any fitness level. They can scale hills with little effort. The batteries last from 40-80km, depending on the level of peddle-assistance used, making them perfect to explore and experience many of Noosa’s established scenic bikeways.
- Reduce the environmental impact
- No parking & traffic problems
- No licence required
- Put in as little or as much effort as you want
- Large range to choose from
- Closed-toe shoes must be worn to ride electric bikes.
- Bike lock
- Noosa cycling map
- FREE drop-off & pick-up within Noosa & surrounding areas
- This mountain bike alone is a superb choice, however with the addition of the electric peddle-assisted motor this bike makes cycling accessible to nearly everybody, regardless of fitness. It has front suspension and a 250 watt rear hub motor, providing one of the most enjoyable riding experiences available.
- The Urban is an incredibly well balanced and thought out e-bike and should be considered “the perfect commuter bike.”
Urban Unisex 2.0
- This stylish, comfortable and reliable e-bike with its high-quality components is the bike that will get you wherever you want to go. It’s the e-bike for everyone.
- Great for the weekend traveller, campervan/caravan owner, uni student, city commuter, or for someone that is short of storage space. The little e-bike with a big attitude!
- The Alto model is a unisex style bike and it has front suspension which is suitable for both on and off-road riding.
- The ASEAKO 250W Cruiser Electric Bike has a step-thru type frame which makes it a very easy bike to ride. The Cruiser has a seat post which is 100mm lower than the seat post on the ASEAKO ALTO, so it caters well for short riders.