A guided tour ride an e-bike river to river covering the iconic Mooloolaba spit Rock Wall to Cotton Tree Park pier. As seen on 7 Weekender TV
Sunshine Coast E-Bike Hire
Just book and we deliver to your preferred starting location!
- Half Day Hire 4 Hours | From
- Full Day Hire 8 Hours | From
- Two Day Hire 2 Days 1 Night | From
- Three Day or Long Weekend Hire 3 Days 2 Nights | From
- Four Day Hire 4 Days 3 Nights | From
- Five Day Hire 5 Days 4 Nights | From
- Six Day Hire 6 Days 5 Nights | From
- Week Hire 7 Days 6 Nights | 7 day From
Perfect for a day trip or weekend or longer getaway on the Sunshine Coast
Want to discover more of what the Sunshine Coast has to offer? You get to know our playground intimately when you hire an e-bike from @ecoTekkSC. There are over 100+ kilometers of bicycle paths around the Sunny Coast that can take you to our exciting surf beaches, our idyllic riverside coves, and our amazing rainforests, mangroves, and creeks. From Coolum down to Caloundra and up in the Hinterland, you can immerse yourself in the sights, sounds, and smells of paradise, stopping when and where you want, seeing far more than from a car.
We are @ecoTekkSC – Stuart and Tracey, a husband and wife team who won an afternoon ride on electric bikes around Noosa. Having not ridden bicycles for over 20 years, we were both very apprehensive about getting on the saddle once again. After a short discussion one Saturday afternoon, we decided to drive to Noosa and take up the offer of riding e-bikes. What did we have to lose if we didn’t like it? We could always stop and have a coffee along the river and enjoy the natural environment of the Noosa biosphere.
We soon found out we were going to miss our coffee because we were having too much fun exploring the river delta on our electric bikes. You can see the video we took of this first Adventure on our YouTube channel. After our afternoon exploring, we discussed what we would like to do in our semi-retirement years on the drive home. We both felt that we should stay true to ourselves and do something positive for the environment and future generations. This had been our career path and our calling since meeting at university some 35 years before. We discussed the idea of bringing the e-bike experience to the greater Sunshine Coast region for tourists and locals alike to enjoy. This is what we have done.
So grab an e-bike and visit some of the other awesome environs and attractions available on the Sunshine Coast. To plan your ride check out our bikemap Things to do Sunshine Coast!
Remember when you book, we deliver to your accommodation or nominated drop-off point!
About Our Bikes!
All our adult range of e-bikes have a powerful motor to assist you in effortless riding. We have solutions for all the family, from the foldaway e-bikes to the infant seats between mum’s arms for maximum care.
Select from our modern fleet of e-bikes to meet your needs:
- Comfort 2+ Men’s (50cm frame | front suspension | LCD display | 5 assist levels | 7 gears);
- Comfort 2+ Unisex (42cm frame | front suspension | LCD display | 5 assist levels | 7 gears);
- Basic 2 Unisex (46cm frame | Basic controller | 4 assist levels | 7 gears);
- Basic i3 Unisex (42cm frame | Basic controller | 4 assist levels | 3 gears);
- Basic foldaway Unisex (40cm frame | LCD controller | 5 assist levels | 3 gears).
- Child Trailer (2 seater 45Kg max);
- Infant seat (front of rider ~6-15mth);
- Maxi Buddy (toddler (rear) seat to 18Kg);
- Trail a Bike (child 6 to 10yrs);
- Foldaway Unisex E-Bike (child 120cm+ tall).
All bike hires come with:
- safety helmet (mandatory wear on Queensland roads)
- bike lock;
- Complementary pannier baskets if required;
- Battery chargers for charging (overnight & multiple day hires only).
- Closed-in shoes and helmets must be worn at all times whilst riding bikes;
- All children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian;
- Please review our E-Bike Safety Page (click here) .